Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Changes...

Many new changes have come into play in my life in the past year that have caused me to abandon this blog (yet again). It's been a rock and roll kind of year. I settled into the city and got used to its vibes. Looked for love, couldn't see it, found it, lost it, moved on. Went through a few jobs and am now settling into a new one that seems to have the right balance of things I need.

Now, it's summer. That's what really matters. I'm here in this great city. I'm alive and healthy. I'm in better shape than I've ever been. I'm optimistic about...well, everything. I see past my little failures to the big picture and see where it's all headed. And so far, I like it :)

All that's left...is to learn how to embed youtube videos in here and I'll be back in business.